16 January 2023

Patient Number 9

I mentioned before that Ozzy Osbourne released an album last year, and I mentioned on Thursday that Jeff Beck passed away last Tuesday. So I suppose what we have today is one of the last pieces of guitar playing from the guitar legend, Jeff Beck. Given who is working on it, it is not surprising that it is a good song.

This is "Patient Number 9" by Ozzy Osbourne, featuring guitar work by Jeff Beck. It is the title song off Ozzy Osbourne's September 2022 album.

There is an "official video" version of the song. It is two and a half minutes shorter than this version, and I find videos distract from the music anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.