14 January 2023

Hold On

Before Roy Khan was lead singer of Kamelot, he was lead singer for a band call Conception. They produced some interesting music. I'm not sure I like all of it, but I do love Khan's singing.

Conception is a Norwegian, Power Metal band. They still exist, and Roy Khan is once again their lead singer. Though this song doesn't sound Metal to me, so here we are on a Saturday morning. I'm sure we will get to new music from them eventually, but here is a song from the 20th Century.

This song is "Hold On" by Conception from their 1997 album Flow.

UPDATE: I typed this up a while back. Conception has produced new music (we will have some of that soon) but I wasn't aware of that when I first heard that Khan was back with his old band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.