07 January 2023

Dirty Paws

This got stuck in my drafts folder over at the Archives. That's why it's a bit out of synch with the time... But it is a good song.

Iceland continues its tradition of producing slightly weird music from slightly off bands. (English Lyrics!) Of Monsters and Men consists of Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir, Ragnar “Raggi” Þórhallsson, Brynjar Leifsson, Arnar Rósenkranz Hilmarsson, and Kristján Páll Kristjánsson. I ran across this song on Social Media. Occasionally I find music that way. I had featured Of Monsters and Men one other time, but I can’t say I listen to them regularly. That may need to change, at least in the short term.

This song is “Dirty Paws” by Of Monsters And Men from the 2012 album My Head Is an Animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.