26 December 2022

No Escape From Now

If you've been living under a rock, you might not know that Ozzy Osbourne released a new album. It is (or was) #3 on the Billboard 200. It apparently also hit #1 on the Top Album Sales chart. (I don't have a Pro subscription to billboard, but that is what I've seen.)

I was prepared to not like this album, and I don't like every song on the album, I do like most of them. This is not too surprising given the quality of musicians involved. For example, Tony Iommi plays guitar on this track.

This song is "No Escape From Now" by Ozzy Osbourne featuring guitar work by Tony Iommi. (He was a founding member of Black Sabbath.) It is from the Sept. 2022 album Patient Number 9.

In a completely unrelated bit of Tony Iommi news, we have this somewhat heartwarming story from December 16th. From Louder Sound/Metal Hammer: A best-selling author and lifelong metalhead was left stunned at his book-signing when Tony Iommi joined the queue

In one of the more wholesome moments of the week, one lifelong metal fan found himself star-struck after Tony Iommi joined the queue at his book-signing.

The fan in question was best-selling thriller writer Paul Finch, who was hosting a book-signing in Wigan for his latest hit novel, Never Seen Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.