31 December 2022

More Self-defense in Louisiana

I had to look twice be sure this wasn't the same incident I covered yesterday. It isn't. Homeowner fatally shoots alleged armed intruder on West Bank, NOPD says

The NOPD says the homeowner found an armed man inside of his home and opened fire, fatally striking the alleged invader. The age and identity of the dead man have not been disclosed. The NOPD said the homeowner is not being charged at this time.

Both incidents were on around midnight Thursday morning, though this shooting took place a little after 11:00 PM Wednesday. One was in New Orleans, and one in Bogalusa. Both were cases of homeowners defending themselves.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.