13 December 2022

Liberal Reporter Kidnaps Her Own Mother

Liberals believe they are entitled. In this case to a lot of money. Miami Journalist Kidnapped, Financially Exploited 88-Year-Old Mother: Prosecutors

A journalist is facing kidnapping and other charges after authorities said she dragged her 88-year-old mother from her Miami-Dade home and had her involuntarily placed in an assisted living facility then financially exploited the elderly woman out of more than $200,000.

What goes through someone's mind? "I love you, Mom, but I really want your money." I don't get how someone could do this.

Areu Jones is a journalist who has worked under the name Cathy Areu, and formerly worked as a columnist for the Washington Post and as a guest on Fox News, appearing with Tucker Carlson as the "Liberal Sherpa."

Because it isn't fair that someone has more than they do. It isn't fair that they have to work. Well, life isn't fair. If I was that mother, I would arrange (or rearrange) my will so that this ungrateful wench got $1 from the estate, even if the rest had to go to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.