24 December 2022

Full List Of Politicians Who Got Money from SBF and FTX

FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried gave a lot of money to politicians, mostly Democrats. JUST IN: Full List Released Of Politicians Who Took Indicted Crypto CEO's "Illegal Political Donations" -- to Democrats And RINOs

This is from a few days back, but I wanted to be sure I can find it in the future.

FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried was arrested for using customers’ funds to make illegal political donations. [SNIP]

We now have a list of politicians he paid.

The list includes Democrats and RINO Republicans.

Click thru for details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.