31 December 2022

Fa Fa

A song from 2000, or maybe from 1999, via WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback. Tommy Lee was revisiting 2000. At least I think it was Tommy Lee. Y2K started the year, and then there was the dot-com bubble. But some of the music was OK.

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa
Never be the same again

This is "Fa Fa" by Guster from their 1999 album Lost and Gone Forever. It was released as a single from the album in January of 2000.

Is this appropriate for New Year's Eve? Probably not, but I'm just not in a holiday mood this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.