12 December 2022

Disney CEO Doesn't Like the Second Amendment

Bob Iger thinks it is his job to destroy the 2nd Amendment. This is reason enough to ignore everything they do and produce in my book. Disney CEO Bob Iger: Those of Us in Positions to Influence Laws, Shape Culture 'Have an Extra Responsibility' to Push Gun Control

Iger said, “As a grandfather, as a father, as CEO of The Walt Disney Company, I believe there is no greater or more important task than ensuring the safety and well-being of our children.”

He added, “Those of us who are in positions to affect change, whether it’s by influencing laws of shaping culture or supporting organizations on the frontlines, I think we have an extra responsibility.”

Support law and order? Keep violent criminals in jail? No, of course not.

And you thought Iger was going to end Woke-Disney? Iger CREATED Woke-Disney.

After I typed this up, I tripped over Colion Noir's video on the same subject: Disney CEO Says He & Others With Influence Have An Extra Duty To Push Gun Control

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.