28 December 2022

245 Days

Another song courtesy of WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback. They were revisiting 1989 on December 10th. A surprisingly good year. Just on the movie front: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Dead Poets Society, When Harry Met Sally..., Glory, Field of Dreams, Steel Magnolias, and so many more. That was all in 1 year. We can't get one more than 1 decent movie in a year these days.

The music was pretty good too.

Peter Himmelman was if not a big-deal in Chicago in the early 90s, then he was a medium-deal. I remember hearing his music when I was back in the city. I'm not sure how nationally famous he was.

This is "245 Days" by Peter Himmelman from his 1989 album Synesthesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.