14 November 2022

Technical Difficulties - It's a song title, not a status update

Paul Gilbert is a guitarist. He was lead guitarist for the band Racer X for a while, before breaking out on his own.

He was listed on a couple of "best guitar players" lists from the 2000s, like Guitar World's 2008 list, "50 Fastest Guitarists of All Time."

I am often not sure how I feel about his music. Some of his songs are in playlists I've created, and that I listen to on a somewhat regular basis. Other stuff he has done annoys me.

This song is "Technical Difficulties" by Racer X from the 1999 album Technical Difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.