29 October 2022

Lefties, the Media, Biden, and Attacks on Chrissie Mayr

And yes I know "Leftists and The Media" are redundant. Ace at Ace of Spades HQ unloads on the fawning media. AP: If Every Little Boy and Girl Could Just Know the Sweet Sexy Power of One of Joe Biden's Taken-from-Behind Thunderhugs, His Approval Rating Would be 69%

Classic Ace. I won't try to quote it all... go read it. I will say it is a running joke on the Q-Anon BS of "adrenochrome-rich children."

I'm making the joke not because I believe in any of that, but because 1, I think it's kind of funny to just joke about "adrenochrome-rich children," because 2, pearl-clutching faggots like Jake Tapper will freak out if you make Forbidden Jokes and I like upsetting pearl-clutching faggots like Jake Tapper.

Not to ruin the joke by explaining the joke, but a big part of humor is trying to find out what you're Not Allowed to Joke About and then joking about it. When I heard Chrissie Mayr mention adrenochrome, then I looked it up (because it seemed like a neat word), I was like, "Oh hell yeah, I'm definitely not allowed to talk about that, that will definitely make Jake Tapper very very Concerned!"

Hat tip to The Other McCain: ‘Adrenochrome-Rich Young Girls’, who covers the history from Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

What does this have to do with Joe Biden sniffing little girls?

Nothing, actually, but Ace of Spades started having fun with the adrenochrome conspiracy theory while mocking Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller’s fawning feature article about what a swell guy Biden is in one-on-one personal contact situations:

And Chrissie Mayr, who has a quite funny YouTube channel, got dinged over a story that was running on the major new sites, because she's conservative. (They said the news footage - which was on YT under the media channels) was "too graphic." You might like some of her videos, though you should be warned that some of them are quite long.

The only thing sad about the whole thing is that it isn't a fantasy. There is a crazy (dirty?) old man in the White House sniffing children, the media is fawning all over him despite his shortcomings, and the incipient explosion of rage from derision and mockery aimed both at them and their guy will be off-the-scale.

What happened to this country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.