07 October 2022

Fox News Has a Compilation of Crimes Stopped by Armed Citizens

Finally The Narrative™ is being challenged. At least 12 armed citizens have thwarted crimes in just the last 60 days | Fox News

There have been at least 12 instances over the last two months across the country of armed individuals thwarting attacks and crime by firing a gun or just simply displaying it to a suspect.

"I would always protect my employees, my customers, myself. This instance, fortunately, I was here by myself, so I only had to worry about that. I took care of it and that was that," Craig Cope, an 80-year-old liquor store owner in California, told CBS LA in August of thwarting an armed robbery.

From deep blue states (like California) and cities Fox has a nice roundup of defensive gun use.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.