19 October 2022

Drive

I don't know much about Joe Bonamassa. He opened for B.B. King when he was 12, and that says something about his guitar playing. He plays a style of blues/rock that I quite like. And today's song has some energy, without being too much for before the caffeine kicks in.

Here's a link to the lyrics. I include them for completeness, you won't have trouble understanding the singing.

Put on some old blues songs
Let all our troubles be gone
Let’s drive, let’s drive

This song is "Drive" by Joe Bonamassa from his 2016 album Blues of Desperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.