25 October 2022

130 MPH PIT Maneuver

OK, I admit it. These posts serve no real purpose except to highlight how much I love to watch Arkansas State Police in action. ASP does not fool around. Try to run from them at your own peril.

Well, they do highlight how people never, and I mean NEVER, are aware of what if coming up behind them when they are driving on interstate highways.

This is the ASP video for PIT at 130 MPH sends HONDA CIVIC rolling & tumbling down Interstate. I have it queued up to just before the interesting bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.