24 September 2022

Dead to Me (Acoustic)

Lacrimas Profundere is a band that fascinates me. They’re German, named themselves in Latin, and sing in English. (Though they can be hard to understand at times.) They’ve published a fair amount of acoustic material. While they started as Death-Doom Metal, a lot of their work is more Gothic Metal, at least during Rob Vitacca's time with the band, but he left the band in 2018, and they have reportedly moved back to Death-Doom.

Anyway, in 2013 they came out with an album Antiadore. Then in 2014 they released several acoustic versions of songs from the album. I occasionally use the songs to convince my friends that they don't have a clue what modern Heavy Metal is about. It is amazing how many people still think that only Thrash is Heavy Metal.

This is "Dead to Me (Acoustic version)" by Lacrimas Profundere from their 2014 EP Acousticadore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.