27 August 2022

Tippa My Tongue

Red Hot Chili Peppers is one of the bands you had to know if you were listening to the radio in a certain era. When Blood Sugar Sex Magik and the associated singles were released in 1991 their music was everywhere. And it was good. At least some of it was good.

They have a new song out, and I can't decide if I like it or not. It seems like I've heard it before, even though I know I haven't.

This song is "Tippa My Tongue" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was released as a single on Friday the 19th of August. I find the video completely distracting, but they haven't put out an audio-only version as I type this. This is in support of an album, Return of the Dream Canteen which is scheduled for release in October of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.