13 August 2022

Nicholas John Roske

The Other McCain brings us another episode in the continuing saga of Crazy People Are Dangerous

You may have forgotten Nicholas John Roske, or perhaps you never knew the name of the 26-year-old California man arrested for his failed plan to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. I hadn’t paid much attention myself until I saw a “Dispatches From Weimar America” item by Ed Driscoll at Instapundit, linking to this bizarre headline.

Well, you need to click that link to see the bizarre. And it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.