06 August 2022

How Should a Woman React to an Intruder in Her Home?

He broke into her home at about 5 AM on Friday. I wish the gun-hating part of The Progressives would tell me what they think she should have done. Woman shoots, kills attempted burglar who broke into Gary home: police

The suspect broke a window to enter the residence and the 56-year-old homeowner told police she open fired but was unsure if she had him, police said.

Police found the 36-year-old man in the front of the residence with gunshot wounds.

The Lake County, Indiana Coroner's Office pronounced him dead. I'm assuming that this was at the scene, though they don't specify that.

The investigation continues, but Indiana has long history of respecting your right to defend yourself.

What do the Progressive Gun-haters think she should have done? Made breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.