24 August 2022

Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight

More self-defense in California. Homeowner Shot and Killed Man Armed With Knife in His Front Yard

Just before 10 p.m. the homeowner was in his front yard when a man armed with a knife began charging at them.

The homeowner shot and killed the guy with the knife.

In Los Angeles are they likely to go after a homeowner for self-defense? I have no idea, but I would guess they treat self-defense the way it is treated in Manhattan; as a crime.

Self-defense is a human-right. It may or may not be your legal right in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.