07 July 2022

Obi-wan Nairobi - SAS Operator and the DusitD2 Terror Attack of 2019

Popo Medic is a YouTube creator producing some interesting videos. (I can also recommend his video on the 1997 battle of North Hollywood.)

I'm sure I heard about this terror attack when it happened, but there have been many terror attacks on "soft targets" in Kenya, and I didn't pay much attention to this one. It turns out the story is quite fascinating because there was a British Special Air Services unit in Nairobi training the locals in anti-terror tactics. One of the members of the SAS unit got a phone call, and went to the complex to fight bad guys.

I think this is 12 minutes you will find interesting. 12 minutes is enough time for coffee, isn't it?

This is the Popo Medic video: SAS Operator SMOKED These Nairobi Insurgents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.