17 July 2022

More Racism in NYC

I thought New York City was a bastion of Progressive Love.

Anti-white hate crimes? I thought that was impossible. Not that anyone will ever be prosecuted for an anti-white hate crime in NYC. NYC woman attacked on bus after anti-white sentiment

Ride public transportation, they say. Not until it is safe.

A 57-year-old woman was riding the bus in Queens. When an altercation erupted between her, and three black females.

She was then “struck in the head with an unknown object causing a laceration and bleed” as the individuals made anti-white statements, police said.

“I hate white people…the way they talk,” one of the attackers said, according to police sources.

The NYPD Hate Crime Task Force is on the job. Bets on the outcome?

Anti-Asian hate crimes are all too common. Man kicks Asian woman, tells her to ‘get out of this country’ in NYC street attack.

The 57-year-old woman was walking on West 16th Street near Tenth Avenue in Chelsea around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday when a man walking past her snarled, “Get out of this country” and kicked her in the hip, police said.

I guess I was mistaken about that whole Progressive Tolerance thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.