11 June 2022

Too Good Too Bad & Pot City

I think we should have 2 songs today because they are both short.

Seatbelts was (is?) a jazz band out of Japan that was form specifically to record music for the original Cowboy Bebop anime from the late 1990s. They did other work, and I think they may have rerecorded some of the music for the Netflix, live-action version that came out November 19th. Or if not "for" Netflix, at least in honor of the new series.

And I still have not seen the live-action version of Cowboy Bebop. Some people said good things about it, but most fans of the anime hated it. I suppose I will see it eventually.

This is "Too Good Too Bad" by Seatbelts from the original Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.

So here's a 2nd song, Pot City, also by Seatbelts. Also short at just over 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.