25 June 2022

Silent All These Years

Tori Amos came to everyone's attention with her 1992 debut album. I'm not sure when I first heard her work, but I do still own a copy of her 1994 CD, Under The Pink

The thing that most people notice about Tori Amos at first listen is her amazing voice, and this song lets it shine. But she is a tremendous pianist, and the arrangements on this album are amazing.

This is "Silent All These Years" by Tori Amos from her debut album Little Earthquakes, which came out 30 years ago in 1992. Though the version we have today is the 2015 remastered edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.