28 May 2022

Summer Overture

Requiem for a Dream is a psychological drama from 2000 that I have never seen. I may have to take a look someday. (It has an 8.3 rating on IMDB.) But I do like a couple of songs off the soundtrack. In particular I thought this one made sense given that this weekend is the unofficial opening of summer.

This is "Summer Overture" by Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet. That is how it is listed in the credits. It was composed by Mansell and performed by Kronos Quartet for the film.

Notable members of the cast of the movie include Jared Leto, Ellen Burstyn, and and Marlon Wayans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.