15 April 2022

Professor Yamane Speaks with The Reverend Hunter

Professor Yamane of Gun Curious. Talking Gun Conversion with The Reverend Hunter.

This podcast differed from others I’ve done, not just because of our common interest in the study of religion, but also due to our differing interests in the gun reality. As his title suggests, The Reverend Hunter is more of a Gun Culture 1.0 guy and I am firmly ensconced in Gun Culture 2.0.

The podcast/interview from The Reverend Hunter and Professor Yamane can be found at this link.

I haven't been able to listen to the entire conversation, but I don't want to hold this post until Monday. The part I've heard, about the first half, is interesting. And Professor Yamane never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.