06 April 2022

Beyond Raging Waves

Occasionally I find an interesting song when I am reading, and music is in the background. I am still listening. I also do like music that uses traditional instruments. It is usually better than music that relies on AutoTune, synthesized drum tracks, and all the rest of the drek you get in popular music today.

DJ Krush, or Hideaki Ishi, is a producer and DJ from Tokyo, Japan. His music is described as "atmospheric."

This song is "Beyond Raging Waves" by DJ Krush with Shinichi Kinoshita playing the Shamisen, Japan’s three stringed spiked lute. The song is from the 2004 album Jaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.