06 March 2022

Get Woke, Go Broke - LOTR Edition

Amazon was in full rescue mode for The Rings of Power, or so they thought. Their cringe-inducing video out of the UK was quickly unlisted, and maybe deleted. Nerdrotic, who has become my go-to-guy for all things related to The Rings of Wokeness, does have some excerpts from it. Those excerpts are either really sad, or hysterically funny, depending on my mood.

The folks at Amazon have apparently never heard the old saying, "If you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, stop digging."

While I think that only really obsessed fans will enjoy the entire video embedded below, everyone should get a laugh out of the first minute and a half. I could be wrong about the whole "obsessed fans" thing. (It's been known to happen.)

This is the Nerdrotic video for Amazon Instant REGRET! Hides CRINGE LOTR: Rings of Power 'Superfans' Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.