23 March 2022

Faceless

Since Buckethead got included in one of my playlists, and I signified that I liked the song, I have been seeing more guitarists being featured. I've had at least one Musical Interlude on Orianthi, for example. But today we have new music from an old favorite. (He's older than me, so I'm allowed to call him that.)

This song is "Faceless" by Joe Satriani from his (upcoming) April 2022 album, The Elephants Of Mars.

He did release another single from this album about a month before this song was released in February, but I didn't like that first offering as much as I like this one. I will have to listen to that other single again.

This album I actually was referred to on social media. It does have some redeeming values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.