11 March 2022

Cyberwarfare in the Information Age

There are numerous videos on the current state of Cyberwarfare between Russia, and Ukraine, as well as Russia and the rest of the world. A few are quite long. (Steve Gibson has an hour and 45 minute video that seems to be fairly comprehensive. I've only gotten through about half of it.)

ThreatWire, from Shannon Morse and Hak5, is a bit shorter at 13 minutes, though that is longer than I like to link here. Still...

This is the video for Cyberwarfare: Ukraine vs Russia - ThreatWire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.