23 March 2022

A Musical Interlude from The Feral Irishman

This is nice. I had not heard Alan Morse, or if I did, I didn't know who he was. ♫♪♫ Another Pandora Find.. Alan Morse, First Funk ...♫♪♫ This kicks ass....... Never heard of him

This is from a solo project by Alan Morse, the 2007 album Four O'clock and Hysteria. Alan Morse is "known" for being a founding member of the band Spock's Beard. Though I haven't heard of them either. And it was a bit tough to find info. There is some information on Bandcamp for Spock's Beard, like they are out of Los Angeles, and have 3 albums. I'm not sure whether or not they are active at the present time.

There will be some research in the future.

Click thru for "First Funk" from Four O'clock and Hysteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.