05 March 2022

A “Crazy People Are Dangerous” Double Shot

From The Other McCain. First up... Crazy People Are Dangerous.

There is apparently a shortage of career criminals in New York, so they’re importing them, and turning them loose to terrorize the citizenry. But I don’t feel sorry for the citizens of New York, because they voted for these policies.

Joe Biden got 78% of the vote in Manhattan, and 61% statewide. The state legislature, controlled by Democrats, enacted a “bail reform” law that mandated the release of nearly all criminal suspects (because “social justice”) without paying a cent of bail. That this has resulted in an unprecedented crime wave should surprise no one

Click thru for the details on Frank Abrokwa who has been arrested more than 20 times since 1999.

Next we have the crazy girlfriend. Crazy People Are Dangerous. And meth-addicted psychopaths are especially dangerous.

Y’know, I did a lot of drugs back in the day, but I never did the “Decapitate Your Lover During Sex” drug:
A 24-year-old Wisconsin woman allegedly killed and dismembered her lover during a drug-fueled sex session — dumping his head and penis in a bucket and his legs in a crockpot.

There was a time that I thought very little could surprise me anymore, but I now expect to be completely surprised at the level of depravity humans can reach at least once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.