13 January 2022

Mom Put Son in Trunk Because COVID

This is perhaps the most insane thing of the last 12 months. Which is saying a lot.

Here is a news article on the incident. Texas mother Sarah Beam allegedly stuffed son in trunk at COVID test site. That's some tough-love-quarantine right there.

But Ruined Leon really has the best take. Subject to YT censorship of course. R.L. can't mention COVID because YouTube loves censorship.

A virus I can't talk about because YouTube claims I spread misinformation.

This is the video from Ruined Leon for Mom Puts Her Son In The Trunk Of A Car Because He Got The "Thing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.