27 January 2022

Happy Belated Birthday EVH

Eddie Van Halen in 2015I hate missing important anniversaries. Wolfgang Van Halen remembers Eddie Van Halen on late dad's birthday

If you click thru you will find is a picture a Wolf and Eddie when Wolf was 4, and picture from 2015 when Wolf joined his father as a member of the band Van Halen.

I know I've featured this song before, but I never get tired of it. "Respect the Wind" by Eddie and Alex Van Halen from the soundtrack to the movie Twister. It played during the closing credits.

Edward Lodewijk van Halen died at 65 after a long battle with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.