09 December 2021

Why Did It Take From Sept. 10th to Make this Determination?

Was the DA afraid of something? Officer who shot man holding Utah family hostage justified in using deadly force, prosecutor rules

A Salt Lake City police officer who shot and killed a man who investigators say held a Farmington family hostage in their home for nearly seven hours in September was justified in using deadly force, the Davis County Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.

I know lawyers, and they like to be thorough, but this could have been cleared up a month or 2 ago.

After the incident was over, family members praised all law enforcers at the scene including the Salt Lake SWAT officer.

"To our law enforcement, it's with tears streaming down my face that I THANK YOU for your diligence in what seemed to be eternity," the mother wrote. "YOU saved our lives. There are no words to adequately express my sincere gratitude for you now and forever. We are blessed," the homeowner stated on Facebook.

And still the DA's office took 3 months to issue this statement. I guess they were afraid to offend the Woke sensibilities of the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.