01 December 2021

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Whatever the F- This Is

Or maybe not quite yet.

Saturday, when things went sideways on me, I thought it might take a week to get my current mess straightened out. (Sorry no details; part of the story is not mine to tell anyway.) Now it seems to be mostly, recovered? fixed? I'm not sure how to describe it. I really hope it is not part of the New Normal.

And then my SUV decided that it wasn't getting enough attention and decided to take this opportunity to act up. So far it doesn't look serious. We shall see.

I lead a charmed life.

Anyway, posting will resume shortly, though not as soon as I had hoped. Posting may be at a reduced rate, and I'm not sure if comments will come back or not. As much as I would like them to, moderating comments became a bigger time suck than I thought possible.

Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.