15 December 2021

Meet Me On The Battlefield

I can't remember how I first stumbled across SVRCINA. I think it was because for a while some of her work was appearing on the soundtracks to various TV shows. This song was used in a show titled Containment, which I have never seen. I think she has a fairly nice voice. I hope you like it too.

SVRCINA is originally from Detroit (or the Detroit area at least). The name is her family name, which is from the Czech Republic if memory serves.

This is "Meet Me On The Battlefield" by SVRCINA. Albums being such a 20th Century idea, this is available on Spotify, and probably elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.