07 December 2021

Alveda King blasts BLM

This will make the Lefts' heads explode. Alveda King blasts BLM as a "Marxist group" seeking to "destroy our democracy here in America."

Alveda King is the niece of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. (For those who didn't know that.) She also served in the Georgia House of Representatives.

I haven't checked to see if the video is on YT or elsewhere. It is on Rumble, and that is good enough.

There is a longer story at think link: MLK niece: Justices should let states decide abortion, just like they did her uncle's holiday. (Though I have not listened to the 48 minutes of audio).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.