07 November 2021

The Left: Blacks Are Only Allowed to Have 1 POV

Because reasons. MSNBC Slammed Over ‘Disgusting Racist Rant’ Attacking Black Republican: ‘Unbelievably Insidious’.

It has been many years since I watched anything on MSNBC, with the exception of a few clips on YouTube or similar places. I apparently am not missing much.

MSNBC host Joy Reid and frequent guest Michael Eric Dyson faced backlash online late on Thursday evening after a video clip went viral from Reid’s show that was widely panned as blatantly racist.

Dyson purportedly made the remarks about Virginia Lieutenant Governor-elect Winsome Sears, a Republican, who won her election on Tuesday night as Republicans dominated across the state.

If you are Black, and you don't say exactly what the Democrats want you to say, then you are a White Supremacist, and must be destroyed. Different religious beliefs? Only worshiping the state is allowed. Different economic opinions? You are a monster. (The Left puts gays and lesbians in the same "You shall have no individual opinions box.")

I don't know much about Winsome Sears except that she is a Black Republican, she was born in Jamaica, and she is pro-life. I care nothing about Joy Reid and M.E. Dyson. I have no stake in this particular fight, except I was under the impression that freedom of expression was a good thing. "It's a difference of opinion makes a horse race." I didn't realize that I was supposed to fit people into neat little boxes based solely on the color of their skin. I guess I don't remember that quote from Dr. King as well as I thought I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.