08 November 2021

Last Rites

I have tried to convince people that what is called Heavy Metal today is what we called Hard Rock back in the dark ages of the 1970s and 1980s. I haven't really had much luck. But Alter Bridge might be a band that will convince you. They play music that for the most part would have been at home on a 1970s Rock & Roll station. Alter Bridge was apparently formed in 2004 in the Orlando, Florida. I am sure that more of their work will be showing up in these posts in the near future.

Alter Bridge is made up of guitarist Mark Tremonti (Creed, Tremonti, etc.), vocalist and rhythm guitarist Myles Kennedy (vocalist for Slash's backing band), bassist Brian Marshall (Creed), and drummer and keyboardist Scott Phillips (Creed).

This is "Last Rites" by Alter Bridge from their 2019 album Walk The Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.