11 November 2021

Counteracting the Insanity Starts With Local Elections

I hope this works out, but I doubt it. New Jersey high school grad, 19, wins school board seat after suffering ‘awful’ coronavirus rules

The "Let's be open certain days" and the "Curfews for COVID" responses that were practiced in a lot of places made no sense to me. Is COVID not contagious before 10 PM, or on Tuesdays? Follow the SCIENCE!

A young New Jersey man who graduated from high school last year after experiencing "awful" coronavirus rules during his senior year has won a seat on his local school board, according to reports.

It was another case of a school board ignoring those pesky parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.