17 November 2021

Autumn in Ganymede

Netflix is releasing their live action version of Cowboy Bebop this week, on the 19th. I don't actually have Netflix, so I don't know when (or even if) I will get to see it. Friends with Netflix don't much care for anime, so I'm not sure if this will be a hard sell or not.

But anyway, lets enjoy a little jazz from the original series.

This is "Autumn in Ganymede" from the Cowboy Bebop Blue album. This song is by Seatbelts. Blue was released in May of 1999. Seatbelts was formed in Japan specifically to record jazz for Cowboy Bebop, but they did release at least one other album. (Not all of the jazz in the original was by this band...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.