18 October 2021

Let’s Go Brandon - The Musical Interlude

OK I admit it, this is really not the kind of music I usually listen to, but it needs to be out there. And it's funny as hell. New ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Song By Bryson Gray Is A Banger [VIDEO]

UPDATE: The the video for "Let's Go Brandon" by Bryson Gray is set on Autoplay, which I find incredibly annoying, so I've removed it. Click the link above.

UPDATE 2: Tik Tok has banned the video because it's mean, and Bryson Gray is a bully. (You can still find it at the link above!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.