08 September 2021

The "How Dare You Live Without Me Attitude" Never Works

This was also a failure of the victim-selection process. Sheriff: Home intruder shot, killed in Mt. Healthy

Mount Healthy is a city in Hamilton County, Ohio, about 10 miles north of downtown Cincinnati.

Whenever I read a story about "ex-boyfriend breaks into ex-girlfriend's home" I know it isn't going to end well for someone.

Officials said Lyle assaulted a female resident in the house before being confronted by a male resident who shot Lyle.

He died at the scene.

There are damn few details in the story, but I think we can work out some of the details from the outline.

He could have gone out for drinks with friends. He could have stayed home and watched TV. He could have done any number of things that aside from assaulting his ex-girlfriend.

Instead he embarked on a course of action that was guaranteed to have a bad outcome for someone. I'm sure he didn't think that he would be the one to pay any price.

No arrests were made.

Self-defense is a human-right, and still mostly your legal right in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.