27 September 2021

Steel Commanders

Sabaton is a Swedish Heavy Metal band. (English lyrics!) I really like some of their work, while some of it leaves me cold. Today's song, well, I've only heard it a couple of times, but I think it is pretty good.

Sabaton has released a couple of new songs recently, and also released a fair number of videos of old songs. They are currently touring the US, with a few stops in Canada. After the first of the year they will be touring Europe, with a few stops in the UK. I hope all this activity means that a new album is coming out, but I haven't seen anything specifically about that.

UPDATE: Not sure how I missed it, but they have announced a new album that will be out in March of 2022.

This is "Steel Commanders" from Sabaton. It was released as a single on September 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.