22 August 2021

Quote of the Day - Afghanistan Fiasco Edition

This is classic. How Are Those Mean Tweets Looking Now? by Kurt Schlichter

This is a disaster on every level. Look, I’m crusty. I’m old. I’m not Joe Biden old, and I don’t sit in a rocker with a shawl on watching ‘Murder She Wrote’ reruns eating gruel and wetting myself, but I am old. I am old enough to remember Saigon and the fall of Saigon. I think I was about ten years old. But I remember it vividly. I remember what a disaster it was. This is worse.

It seems like we have seen all of this before. Well, those of us who are old enough to remember, and not so old, like Hiden Joe Biden, who can't remember anything. (Hat tip to Instapundit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.