07 July 2021

There's No Way Out Of Here

A while back I had a song from one of David Gilmour's solo albums, and I mentioned I was going to revisit that part of his work. So today we have, perhaps, his best-known song from his solo albums. It is certainly the song I think of.

This song never made it into the Top 40, but it was popular on "album oriented" FM stations. That is probably how I ran across it originally, though a friend may have had a copy as well. I remember hearing a lot of it.

This song is "There's No Way Out Of Here" by David Gilmour from his self-titled solo album from 1978.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.