01 July 2021

The Homeowner Shot Him, Then Police Shot Him

This guy was high-up on Death's "to do" list. Man dies after shootout with Kansas police | Lexington Herald Leader

I suppose it is possible he wanted to die. I guess we will never know.

Kansas City, Kansas police spokeswoman Nancy Chartrand told The Kansas City Star that the man had been shot by the homeowner when police arrived at the house Friday afternoon.

Police said the man turned a gun on them and then they shot at him.

He died at the scene.

Talk of what the cops are going thru. (Administrative leave) Hardly a mention of the homeowner.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.