19 July 2021

Poster Child

OK while this song does feature "harsh vocals" it isn't quite the Death Metal, Death Growl. It is more like regular screaming. But that is appropriate for Metalcore. That would be Metallic Hardcore, a fusion of Metal and Punk. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

I am never sure about Born Of Osiris, but I thought we would give this song a listen because it made it into the top 10 on Spotify's Kickass Metal playlist for week of July 12th. I not sure I like it, but then Metalcore isn't really my thing. Still, something about it is interesting.

Here's a link to lyrics; you're going to need it.

This is "Poster Child" by Born Of Osiris from their new album (July 2021) Angel Or Alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.