14 July 2021

Masquerade

I have mentioned that Lindsey Stirling is one of my favorite artists. Her music has energy, and a pop sensibility without being annoying like most Pop music is today. It helps that 90 percent is instrumental, and so no autotune. The people she works with also don't usually rely on autotune.

This song is "Masquerade" by Lindey Stirling. The video was released to YouTube on July 1st, which is a bit odd, because the album, Artemis, was released in 2019. Though she is tourning this year, so I suppose that explains some of it. (Dates for that tour at this link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.